Sunday, April 22, 2012

Snack Jar

Snack jars! Isn't this a cute idea?



We went to Bristol for the day, and you know that you are bound to get hungry and not want to pay loads for some food, or not have the time to get any.
Nuts are a great snack, and they are healthy!
So I used one of my leftover sterilised jars from my chilli jam and filled it up with different nuts, dried fruit and chocolate! 

In mine I have 
- Pecan nuts
- Brazil nuts
- Hazelnuts
-  Walnuts
- Raisins
- Dark chocolate chunks (I had a bar of Cadbury's Bournville chocolate, and smashed it up with a rolling pin into chunks)

It will last a while, its sat in my car at the moment, so we can dip in and out of it whenever we want, and we don't have to worry about it going off.


What do you think? 
What will you put in yours?

Zoe x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...